LADY DYE SERVICES:
Professional Printing Method: Digital
- Bespoke Stationery - designed from "scratch" per all your requests!
- Ready-Made Stationery - customization of colors and personalization of text on any of my designs.
- Color Matching - mail an actual color sample and I will match your stationery close-to-perfect/perfect to that color.
- Envelope Printing - printed return address on envelope (in matching font/graphics to your design).
- Variable Data Printing - individual guest names/table info printed on each escort card, delivery addresses printed on each envelope (in matching font/graphics to your design), individual guest name printed on each menu card, and more!
- Innovative Design - a creative mind creates extraordinary design.
- Map Card Design - revamping a typical map image to match your invitation suite.
- Handcrafted Detailing - all embellishments (ribbon, rhinestones, etc) are individually handcrafted to each item.
- Many Invitation Styles - Flat Card, Pocketfold, Panel Pocket, Folded Card, Gate Card, Zig Zag Card, Embellished Card, and Boxed Invitations.
- Paper/Envelope Finishes - matte finish is standard & metallic is available for additional cost.
- Paper/Envelope Colors - Lady Dye's standard colors coming soon!
- Stationery "Collections" - all your paper needs in the same matching theme/pattern/color(s). See NOTE 1 below.
- Stationery for all occasions - wedding, birthday, baby, bachelorette, showers, anniversary, engagement, announcement, sweet sixteen, bat mitzvah, and more!
- Social Stationery - thank you note cards, Christmas cards, and blank note cards.
- Rush Service
- Made-To-Order - All My Lady Dye stationery is Made-To-Order which means all materials will be ordered, as needed, per each order.
*** NOTE 1: Collections are very popular for weddings. Items in a wedding collection can include Save The Date, Invitation Suite, program, menu card, table number, place card, escort card, signage (chair signs, signature drink sign, candy station sign, guest book sign, thank you sign, cake table Sign, etc), seating chart, favor bag, favor tag, sticker, candy cone, petal cone, cupcake topper, food topper, candy jar label, cocktail stir stick, tent card, thank you card, and more!
Whatever it is you need, I can design it for you!
View my PORTFOLIO to see the designs!
View THE COLLECTIONS
(for wedding), to see all my matching themed stationery sets! All stationery was designed to match in theme.
*** MY SHOP POLICIES & TERMS***
All sales are final, non-refundable, and non-returnable (NO EXCEPTIONS)
because all My Lady Dye products are personalized/customized. Once payment is completed, an order can not be canceled.
All shipments are via USPS (United States Postal Service). Methods include: Priority Mail (2-3 business days), Parcel Post, First Class, or Express (overnight). Express Mail is the ONLY GUARANTEED service.
All shipping is INSURED. A tracking number will be provided once order has shipped.
FYI - My
Lady Dye is not responsible for any damaged, lost, or missing orders
that may occur during shipment.
For International Orders:
There is probability of "lost", "damaged", or "missing"
packages/goods. The ETA (estimated time of arrival) is almost never
accurate due to handling of the Customs Department. Buyer may also
incur additional custom's fees/taxes, etc which is their own responsibility.
For All Orders:
Watermarked digital proofs are emailed to the client for review, comments, and approval. Once approved,
production starts. Remark:
My Lady Dye reserves the right NOT to sell to a client/buyer; all paid transactions will be fully refunded via Paypal.
All payments are made via credit card via Paypal. For all extremely large orders, shipping cost(s) will be
a separate invoice/payment, as the completed order must be packaged and weighed
for accurate shipping/handling costs. Items are not shipped unless all
My Lady Dye fees are paid.
Local Nashville area
clients, are encouraged to make payments OFF-LINE via money order,
personal check, or cash if possible. Thank you!
All clients/buyers are understood to comply and pay for all required
fees, whether it's a Paypal fee or a "MY LADY DYE" fee. This policy
refers to all fees which pertain to shipment, purchase, or other.
* * * O T H E R N O T E S * * *
Please keep in mind, the beauty of handcrafted items lie
within each handcrafted piece. None are perfectly the same. My hands
are not a "machine".
Also, I am an avid recycler, so do not be surprised if your
order is packaged in a re-used box and stuffed with random magazine
papers and newspapers. Help save the earth! Re-use and conserve!
Please do not purchase my designs/stationery items and use them to sell to
others, neither digital files nor stationery/paper items. Please do not
purchase my work or any digital files to recreate the same item and
then to re-sell it for neither personal nor commercial gains/uses.
Please do not copy and forward the design to friends for their use. I
am a designer and want my work to be valued and respected.